Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications concerning the promotion, including advertising or promotional materials.
Claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter and Data Controller is Arla Foods Limited of 4 Savannah Way, Leeds Valley Park, Leeds, LS10 1AB.
- The Cravendale ‘Free Fridge Thermometer’ promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom who are aged 18+, excluding employees and their families of the Promoter, subsidiary companies, their agencies and anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
- Internet access required.
- This promotion is exclusive to Tesco Clubcard holders only.
- No Purchase Necessary: The purchase of Arla Cravendale is not required to claim the free fridge thermometer. However, claimants must have received an Arla Cravendale mailer containing their unique code.
- Claim Period: Claim online at cravendalefoodwaste.co.uk between 00:01 on 19/04/21 and 23:59 on 19/07/21.
- To Claim: Go to cravendalefoodwaste.co.uk, complete the online registration form by entering the unique code found on your Clubcard mailer and personal details (full name, email address, postal address). Claims cannot be made in-store.
- Further Claim Details:
a. Any claim attempts made outside of the Claim Period, or which do not include all information required will be deemed as invalid.
b. Each unique code can only be used once for a single claim. Different households cannot use the same unique code.
- Reward: Each valid claim will receive:
- 1x fridge thermometer
- 1x weekly meal planner
- 1x A5 recipe card featuring a recipe for blueberry pancakes
- If fulfilment or any element of this promotion is delayed or affected due to the continuing Covid-19 pandemic and resulting Government restrictions, all claimants affected will be contacted by the Promoter and kept updated of any unavoidable changes to the promotion dates, fulfilment dates or Reward.
- It is the responsibility of the claimant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the promotion and claiming their Reward. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for claimants failing to supply accurate information which affects delivery of their Reward.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or using the Reward, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- The Promoter has no control over internet or communication networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter will not be held liable to any individual for any fraud committed by any third party nor for any event beyond its control including, but not limited to, user error and any network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict, delay or prevent a participant’s entry to the promotion.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- The Promoter’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.