Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications concerning the promotion, including advertising or promotional materials.
Claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter and Data Controller is Arla Foods Limited of 4 Savannah Way, Leeds Valley Park, Leeds, LS10 1AB.
- The Cravendale ‘Free Food Waste Action Pack’ promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom who are aged 18+, excluding employees and their families of the Promoter, subsidiary companies, their agencies and anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
- Purchase necessary. Please retain an itemised receipt that states the time and date of purchase prior to claim as this will be required for validation and in order to claim a free Food Waste Action Pack. Internet access is also required.
- Purchase Period: Purchase a bottle of Cravendale milk from Tesco/Tesco Online (see clause 7 for a list of included products) between 00:01 BST on the 23rd September 2020 and 23:59 GMT on the 28th October 2020 inclusive.
- Claim Period: Claim online at cravendalefoodwaste.co.uk. between 00:01 BST on the 23rd September 2020 and 23:59 GMT on the 11th November 2020.
- To Claim: Purchase a bottle of Cravendale milk from Tesco/Tesco Online within the Purchase Period, go to cravendalefoodwaste.co.uk., complete the online registration form by entering your personal details (full legal name, full postal address, and email address) and upload a picture of your itemised till receipt to claim your free Food Waste Action Pack. Claims cannot be made in-store.
- This promotion is exclusive to Tesco. Subject to availability.
- Promotional Products:
- Cravendale Semi-Skimmed Milk – 1 litre;
- Cravendale Semi-Skimmed Milk – 2 litre;
- Cravendale Whole Milk – 1 litre;
- Cravendale Whole Milk – 2 litre; or
- Cravendale Skimmed Milk – 2 litre;
in each case purchased at Tesco/www.tesco.com
- Further Claim Details:
- The uploaded till receipt will need to show purchase of a Promotional Product during the Purchase Period and clearly show the till receipt number. Please note that some receipts may show the date on the reverse and therefore it may be necessary to upload more than one receipt image. Receipt images must be uploaded in .png, .jpeg or .pdf format.
- Any claim attempts made outside of the Claim Period or receipts that are not dated within the Purchase Period, or which do not include all information required will be deemed as invalid.
- Each till receipt image can only be used once for a single claim regardless of how many Promotional Products are purchased. Different households cannot use the same receipt.
- Maximum one claim per household for the entire Claim Period. For the avoidance of doubt, a ‘household’ is classified as a unique postal address.
- Reward: Each valid claim will receive a free Food Waste Action Pack including an A5 meal planner, fridge thermometer and information leaflet within 28 days of claim verification via Royal Mail post, second class. All claimants will receive an email sent to the email address provided on entry within 7 days of receipt of claim, either confirming validation or rejection with reasons and, where appropriate, the action required to correct. Claimants are encouraged to monitor their connections during this time in case they are required to respond.
- No cash or other alternative reward will be provided in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar gift of equal or greater value. The gift is non-transferable.
- No claims from trade, agents, syndicates, third parties, or organised groups will be accepted. No bulk claims. If it becomes apparent that a claimant is reposting the same content multiple times or using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any claim will be void.
- No responsibility can be taken for claims that are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to the web page.
- A claim must be made directly by the individual submitting the claim. Claims which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full, the spirit of the promotion, any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a claimant has gained unfair advantage will be disqualified and will be not be considered.
- For enquires relating to this offer please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your statutory rights remain unaffected.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all claims by requesting proof of identity and further verification if required and to refuse to award claims where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s requirements.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any claim, if in its reasonable view, the claimant’s conduct has been inappropriate, unlawful, or offensive or is likely to bring the promotion into disrepute.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected claims. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- The Promoter’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations or any delay in performing its obligations within these Terms and Conditions if an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs caused by (but not limited to) global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God, or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
- The Promoter has no control over communication networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter will not be held liable to any individual for any fraud committed by any third party nor for any event beyond its control including, but not limited to, user error and any network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict, delay or prevent a participant’s entry to the promotion.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms and Conditions (and any non-contractual issues which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by relevant local law with any disputes as to the meaning of these Terms and Conditions subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.